We're Here for You.
We know you’re adapting to being home more than ever and want you to know that our team at Sprouts is here to help. Explore simple kitchen tips, healthy meal ideas and ways to take good care of you and your family, naturally.
Simple Hacks to Make Your Groceries Last
Mix Up Mealtime
Try using meat alternatives as a protein source, or combine a variety of ingredients in simple, slow cooker meals.
Stock your pantry with ease–no matter your lifestyle!
More time at home provides a perfect opportunity to take care of yourself from the inside out.
- Establish a morning routine—set the tone for your day with a calm and organized routine.
- Drink water—two liters is the sweet spot.
- Journal—take 10 minutes in the morning and at night to reflect on your day.
- Get moving—set an alarm every hour to stretch or walk.
- Deep breaths—practice deep breathing to promote a relaxed mind and body.
Keep it clean–naturally! Try this homemade cleaning spray.
You will need:
- 1 Empty spray bottle
- ½ cup White vinegar
- ½ cup Rubbing alcohol (70% or more)
- 1 cup Distilled water
- 3-5 drops Essential oil or citrus rinds of choice
Have Your Groceries Delivered!
人体艺术论坛Stay home and have your healthy groceries delivered right to your door or scheduled for pickup.